STORY WITH A TWIST: The Rollercoaster + WAGOLL (example model text)
- 5 artist drawn amazing pictures which guide the children through the story of a rollercoaster ride (with a twist).
- A great way to introduce stories with a twist.
- Ideal for reluctant writers as they just write what they see.
- Great for more experience writers too who can really focus on specific parts of the story e.g. description and detail, creating suspense, how to open a story in an engaging way.
- WAGOLL included. A model text shows the children what can be achieved – this is how they learn best.
|Tags||creative writing, English, Literacy, picture prompt, rollercoaster, stories with a twist, twist stories, writing|