This guide for new coordinators will set you off on a steady path to commanding the role of history leader. With useful tips and strategies, you will improve your confidence and gain a better insight into the responsibilities of the role.
Topics covered include:
1. Finding CPD
2. Auditing your topics around school
3. Understanding the needs of the curriculum
4. Using your budget wisely, even if you don’t have one
5. Thinking about Ofsted and what they might want to see
6. Joining network support groups
It also offers a few starting suggestions for resources to engage with online and on social media.