Children (and us adults) have fallen in love with Paddington all over again due to Paddington 2 and of course that heart-warming Christmas advert.
We always try to give the public what they want here at Lesson Planned which is why we have created a whole bank of Christmas resources based on Paddington bear!
Below are a collection of Literacy lessons, Maths lessons and a Christmas craft lesson which are perfect for keeping pupils on track during the run up to Christmas. Click on the lesson titles below to view our Christmas themed resource packs with their full descriptions. All lessons are FULLY RESOURCED and differentiated to meet expectations for each year group meaning that you can sit back and relax with some mulled wine knowing that you have your lessons sorted this Christmas.
As Christmas is all about sharing, if you share your resources by uploading them onto our website, we will give you a 50% discount on all Christmas resources!
- KS1 Paddington Christmas advert themed Literacy lesson.
- Lower KS2 Paddington Christmas advert themed Literacy lesson.
- Upper KS2 Paddington Christmas advert themed Literacy lesson.
- Year 1 Counting money for buying presents Maths lesson.
- Year 2 Counting money for buying presents Maths lesson.
- Year 3 Adding the price of presents Maths lesson.
- Year 4 Adding the price of presents and finding missing numbers Maths lesson.
- Year 5 Adding the price of presents and finding missing numbers Maths lesson.
- Year 6 A money-based problem solving Maths lesson.
Art and Craft Lesson