Fuzzle – Five Days of Morning Literacy Activities for KS2
This PowerPoint contains a set of five engaging activities around an interesting picture. Each slide has a new activity for every day of the week which can be used as a week of morning activities for pupils to do during registration, Literacy starters, intervention activities or as Literacy lessons. Each activity is listed below:
- Story Starter – pupils read a segment of a story written about the picture and continue the story.
- Question Time – pupils answer questions related to the picture in full sentences.
- Picture Perfect – pupils draw or describe an scene, scenario or design a poster relating to the picture and what they have read.
- Sentence Challenge – pupils complete a spelling, punctuation and grammar activity relating to the picture.
- Sick Sentences – pupils improve sentences which have deliberate mistakes in them.